Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu-plan Monday



Ok, I am a huuuuuuuuuge advocate for menu planning. Like life-saver 3000. No. kidding. Yeah it's a bit of a pain to sit down and think of things to eat for a week. But just imagine - you don't actually have to think about it again for 7 days! Wooooohoooooo!

Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie has this awesome linky party called Menu-Plan Monday and I am jumpin in with both feet....both of them.

Here goes:

Monday: homemade Turkey soup (mostly leftovers!)

Tuesday: Orange Sesame Cod (caught by my dearest) w/ fresh green beans and rice
        ***this recipe is from the Saving Dinner Low-Carb Menu mailer.  I highly suggest checkin this service out.  Leanne makes the menu AND GROCERY LIST for you.  Doesn't get better than that!

Wednesday: Black Bean Vegetable Soup and probably some buns if I get around to making some.  If you cut back the broth on this recipe and add some ground beef it would make a reeeealllly good chili.

Thursday - Sunday:  We are in the bush hunting some tasty meat so I am cooking from the camper.  Our meals will include chili and buns, homemade hamburger helper, leftover soup, and a roast cooked in a pit in the ground!

No comments: